30 September, 2009

Nothing Impossible..

Maahad Al-Fatayat Imam Al Maalik El Mansoura, Egypt
~my faculty~
In the Name Of Allah, most gracious and most compassionate..i believe that our life is full with up and down. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the road you are trudging seems all up hill, when the funds are low and the debts are high, and you want to smile but you have to sigh, when care is pressing down a bit, get rest but dont quit! life is queer with its twist and turns, as sooner or later everyone learns and many failure turns about..when he might have won had stuck it out, dont give up! you might succed with another ways.succes is failure turned inside out..the silver tint of the clouds of doubt and you never can tell how close you are, it maybe near and it maybe far.so, stick to the fight when you are hardest hit, its when things seem worse that you must not quit..firstly, i thought that i can't finish my study..with the whole of my struggling..survive with little strength..but finally...i get my first bachelor. Alhamdulillahi rabbil a'lamin..this is just happen with god's loves. with this succes i hope i dont being such an arrogant..please guide me Ya Rabb..thanks to Allah..beautiful loves to all my family..my friends..i dedicated this succes for all of you..for all my friends which have to proceed their study at 'Ardhil Kinanah' especially my beloved sist Noorazwin, my beloved friends solehah, huda, fairuz, amal, redha, sharifah kamilah, sist suniza..and the others..wish you all the best..DONT QUIT..IT CAN BE DONE!

0 comments: